Botulinum Toxin for Facial Harmony
کیفیت چاپ سوپرپیکسل بصورت صنعتی با وضح 3600
دوره های مرتبط
The FPGEE (Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination(R)) is the tallest hurdle for graduates of foreign pharmacy schools who wish to practice in the United States. With a pass rate that is under 60%, the FPGEE is a daunting 51/2 hour, 250-question exam that tests a wide range of knowledge in four major areas of pharmacy education: – Basic biomedical sciences (21%) – Pharmaceutical sciences (29%) – Social/behavioral/administrative pharmacy sciences (15%) – Clinical sciences (35%) Preparing for the FPGEE by reviewing all the material from each of your pharmacy school courses can be overwhelming. A far better approach is to study only the information most relevant to the exam, with the key points summarized in abbreviated bullet format. That’s exactly what The APhA Complete Review for the FPGEE, 2nd Edition contains. Completely revised an updated, the second edition of The APhA Complete Review for the FPGEE is a one-stop compilation of pharmacy knowledge and serves as a premier resource for successfully passing the FPGEE on your journey being eligible to take the NAPLEX and MPJE exams, and becoming a licensed pharmacist in the U.S. Key Features – More than 700 review questions: All 30 chapters end with approximately 20 practice exam questions and answers, plus explanations that reinforce key learning points. – Key Points section: A Key Points section summarizes the contents of each chapter in abbreviated bullet format. – Test-taking tips: Peter A. Chyka offers invaluable advice on studying for and taking the FPGEE. NEW TO THE SECOND EDITION: – All chapters have been completely revised and updated. – New questions enhance and expand the scope of exam preparation. – Study Guide Checklist and additional resources in each chapter supplement and reinforce the material. – New chapters cover Fundamentals of Pharmacy Practice; Clinical Pathophysiology; Toxicology; Health Promotion, Prevention, and Population Health; Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutic Decision Making; Economic and Humanistic Outcomes of Health Care Delivery; and Clinical Pharmacogenomics among other topics. Reference materials include: ASCVD Risk Assessment Hypertension Management Oral & Injectable Anticoagulants Diabetes Treatment Asthma & COPD Guidelines Antibiotic Dosing Special Populations Topics Immunization Schedules Helpful Equations Normal Lab Values Creatinine Clearance Opioid & Steroid Conversions Pharmacists’ Patient Care Process Significant Drug Interactions Drug Withdrawal Nutrition
Comprehensive coverage, multidisciplinary guidance, and step-by-step instruction both in print and on video help you choose the best approach and get the best results for any facial rejuvenation challenge. Master Techniques in Facial Rejuvenation, 2nd Edition, by Drs. Babak Azizzadeh, Mark Murphy, Calvin Johnson, Guy Massry, and Rebecca Fitzgerald, presents multiple facial rejuvenation techniques by experts in the fields of plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, otolaryngology, oculoplastic surgery and dermatology. Competing and complementary techniques focus on all areas of the face, providing a balanced and systematic approach to this fast-growing field.
- Presents step-by-step, full-color depictions of the authors’ surgical techniques, with emphasis on minimally invasive surgery, recent trends, and adjunctive procedures.
- Addresses facial shape and proportions with injectable agents in youth and age.
- Provides multiple viewpoints on advanced and time-tested techniques.
- Features video instruction on ptosis repair blepharoplasty, mentoplasty, non-surgical brow and eyelid rejuvenation, and more.
- Features expanded coverage of non-invasive procedures such as Botulinum toxin and fillers, neuromodulators, tightening devices, and panfacial nonsurgical rejuvenation, plus newly updated information on face lifts.
- Includes all-new chapters on non-surgical brow and eyelid rejuvenation, ptosis repair and blepharoplasty, deep plane rhytidectomy modifications, and orthognathic aesthetic facial surgery.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
New to the series, Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews: Anatomy equips students with a clear, cohesive understanding of clinical anatomy, accentuated with embryology and histology content to ensure their readiness for clinical challenges. The popular Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews series format integrates approachable, lecture-style outlines with detailed full-color illustrations and photographs to clarify complex information and help students visualize key anatomic structures. Accompanying clinical examples make content even more accessible, and board-style review questions build test-taking confidence to help students excel on their exams.
- Succinct, outline-style text guides students step by step through essential concepts.
- More than 500 illustrations, color-coded cadaveric photographs, micrographs, and radiographic images vibrantly enrich students’ understanding of anatomic structures.
- Chapter Overviews and Summaries establish learning goals and reinforce key content for a fast, efficient review.
- Clinical Applications challenge students to apply their knowledge to commonly encountered clinical scenarios.
- Detailed tables ensure quick access to important facts and figures.
- Board-style review questions help students assess their understanding and prepare for exams.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more
The leading physiology book on the market, this bestselling title in the Board Review Series offers a concise, highly efficient review of all essential physiology concepts covered in the first and second year of medical school, as well as more than 350 clinical vignette-style multiple-choice questions to help students prepare for course exams and practice for the USMLE Step 1. Abundant illustrations, flow charts, and tables facilitate study. An interactive question bank on thePoint uses the same chapter and comprehensive exam questions from the book to provide interactive exam practice online.
Students will appreciate the book’s comprehensive, yet efficient assistance in preparing for course exams as well as the USMLE Step 1.
Instructors will welcome the masterful educational approach of Linda S. Costanzo, PhD, who excels in communicating complex physiology concepts in an accessible manner. A comprehensive image bank on thePoint makes preparing lecture slides a snap.
- A concise outline format and bolded key terms enable efficient review and exam preparation.
- Discussions of clinical disorders , integrated throughout the text, correlate physiology concepts to the practice of medicine.
- Chapter overviews and summaries offer a quick introduction and review of key topics and information, to maximize study time.
- More than 350 multiple-choice questions and answers , many of them new and revised, help students prepare for course and board exams. These include many new multi-part questions that challenge students’ decision-making skills.
- Detailed answers and explanations for every question, cross-referenced back to the text, allow students to remediate weak areas of knowledge.
- New appendices allow for an efficient review of Key Physiology Topics for USMLE Step I, Key Physiology Equations for USMLE Step I, and Normal Blood Values.
- 130 outstanding full-color figures and flow diagrams and 50 tables, many of them new, allow for efficient assimilation of complex information, and are included in the instructor Image Bank on ThePoint.
- Significant updates throughout present the latest physiology knowledge, including expanded coverage of cellular, respiratory, renal, gastrointestinal, and endocrine physiology.