فروش ویژه کتاب
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2022, Thirty Second Edition
برای اولین بار در ایران تمام رنگی با کیفیت انحصاری سوپرپیکسل بالاترین کیفیت رنگ ممکن در دنیا و وضوح 3400ppi
چاپ انحصاری سوپرپیکسل رنگی در ایران
تک جلدی هارد
دوجلدی سیمی لمینت لوکس
50 درصد تخفیف
First Aid™ remains the most trusted name in USMLE® review―just ask any medical student!
Written by students who recently passed the exam and reviewed and approved by top faculty, First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 provides the most high-yield topics and concepts found on the USMLE Step 1 exam. Every medical student turns to First Aid during their coursework, as well as during their Step 1 prep. Each annual edition is thoroughly revised, by bringing together the expertise and experience of numerous students and faculty. You’ll find everything you need to excel on the exam.
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2022, Thirty-Second Edition features:
A complete framework for USMLE Step 1 preparation
Completely updated content from students who just took the USMLE Step 1, and reviewed by faculty
1,300+ high-yield facts and mnemonics organized into basic principles and organ system sections
1,000+ color clinical images and illustrations
Updated test-taking and exam-preparation advice
New content on communication skills to reflect the new exam content blueprint
Outline format allows for easy retrieval and synthesis of key information
Summary tables and comparison charts that improve consumption and retention of key information
About the Author
Tao Le, MD, MHS, is assistant clinical professor of Medicine and Pediatrics and chief, Section of Allergy and Immunology, University of Louisville. He is also affiliated with the Division of Allergy and Immunology at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Vikas Bhushan, MD, is the founder of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 and a former diagnostic radiologist.
Matthew Sochat, MD, is a physician in the Hematology and Medical Oncology Department at Southeastern Medical Oncology Center in Goldsboro, NC.
Vikas Bhushan, MD practices diagnostic radiology from his home-base in Los Angeles, California.
Publisher McGraw Hill / Medical; 32nd edition (January 13, 2022)
دوره های مرتبط
The newest addition to the highly regarded Robbins family of pathology references, Robbins Essential Pathology is a concise resource that covers the core knowledge needed for coursework and exams in an integrated, multimedia format designed for today’s students. Ideal for use with an integrated medical curriculum, this easy-to-study multimedia package provides reliable Robbins content in a concentrated, highly efficient format, now fully integrated with interactive digital resources (cases, MCQs, images). Efficient, effective, and up to date, this new Robbins learning resource delivers the essential information you need to obtain a strong scientific foundation in pathology.
- The most concise Robbins text available, providing high-quality content and a case-based approach in a focused, multimedia learning package for coursework and exam preparation.
- Focuses on the core knowledge of disease mechanisms and essential clinical aspects that medical students need to know.
- Features more than 500 images and tables that illustrate key disorders and concepts.
- Includes Student Consult access which features the full contents of the book, plus exclusive integrated digital learning tools:
- Interactive cases and images that reinforce clinical application of core concepts
- Therapy boxes that describe new advances in medical therapeutics and support your transition to practice
- Self-assessment questions to help you evaluate your progress, with links to the Essentials text
- Searchable glossary of terms
Official Guide to OET (Kaplan Test Prep) Second Edition (کیفیت چاپ سوپرپیکسل) Official Guide to OET (Kaplan Test Prep) Second…
Medcomic: The Most Entertaining Way to Study Medicine (کیفیت چاپ سوپرپیکسل) فروش ویژه کتاب The Most Entertaining Way to Study…