Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews: Physiology
Second, North American edition
فروش ویژه کتاب Lippincott – physiology
یکی از مشهور ترین کتاب های Lippincott با تخفیف ویژه پنجاه درصدی تقدیم شما عزیزان می شود
کتابLippincott – physiology یکی از مطرح ترین کتاب های مبحث فیزیولوژی می باشد.
کیفیت چاپ معمولی
دوره های مرتبط
(کیفیت چاپ سوپرپیکسل) Community Pharmacy: Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment 5th Edition Community Pharmacy: Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment 5th Edition با…
The leading physiology book on the market, this bestselling title in the Board Review Series offers a concise, highly efficient review of all essential physiology concepts covered in the first and second year of medical school, as well as more than 350 clinical vignette-style multiple-choice questions to help students prepare for course exams and practice for the USMLE Step 1. Abundant illustrations, flow charts, and tables facilitate study. An interactive question bank on thePoint uses the same chapter and comprehensive exam questions from the book to provide interactive exam practice online.
Students will appreciate the book’s comprehensive, yet efficient assistance in preparing for course exams as well as the USMLE Step 1.
Instructors will welcome the masterful educational approach of Linda S. Costanzo, PhD, who excels in communicating complex physiology concepts in an accessible manner. A comprehensive image bank on thePoint makes preparing lecture slides a snap.
- A concise outline format and bolded key terms enable efficient review and exam preparation.
- Discussions of clinical disorders , integrated throughout the text, correlate physiology concepts to the practice of medicine.
- Chapter overviews and summaries offer a quick introduction and review of key topics and information, to maximize study time.
- More than 350 multiple-choice questions and answers , many of them new and revised, help students prepare for course and board exams. These include many new multi-part questions that challenge students’ decision-making skills.
- Detailed answers and explanations for every question, cross-referenced back to the text, allow students to remediate weak areas of knowledge.
- New appendices allow for an efficient review of Key Physiology Topics for USMLE Step I, Key Physiology Equations for USMLE Step I, and Normal Blood Values.
- 130 outstanding full-color figures and flow diagrams and 50 tables, many of them new, allow for efficient assimilation of complex information, and are included in the instructor Image Bank on ThePoint.
- Significant updates throughout present the latest physiology knowledge, including expanded coverage of cellular, respiratory, renal, gastrointestinal, and endocrine physiology.
ce presents the essentials of human anatomy in the popular Board Review Series outline formant and includes concise descriptions, clinical correlations, radiographs, full-color illustrations, and tables. Considered the best review book for gross anatomy by medical student reviewers, this updated and streamlined ninth edition includes more than 550 board-style questions with complete answers and explanations, organized into chapter review tests and an end-of-book comprehensive exam, to help students master key information.
- Updated clinical correlations demonstrate connections between anatomical knowledge and clinical medicine.
- Numerous medical images help students develop a better understanding of anatomy and clinical medicine.
- More than 550 USMLE-style questions (many new to this edition) with answers and rationales are available both electronically and in print to facilitate review.
- An updated art program with more than 200 color illustThis powerful, easy-to-use resourrations helps students understand difficult concepts and complicated anatomical structures.
- High-yield reviews at the end of each chapter provide targeted preparation for board and anatomy course examinations.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more