USMLE STEP1 2022 (کیفیت چاپ سوپر پیکسل)
کتاب USMLE STEP1 2022 یکی از مطرح ترین کتاب های پزشکی می باشد.
پیش فروش با تخفیف ویژه پیش خرید و 50% تخفیف
کیفیت چاپ سوپرپیکسل بصورت صنعتی با وضح 3600
صحافی دو جلدی سیمی لمینت لوکس سوپر پیکسل
دوره های مرتبط
The newest addition to the highly regarded Robbins family of pathology references, Robbins Essential Pathology is a concise resource that covers the core knowledge needed for coursework and exams in an integrated, multimedia format designed for today’s students. Ideal for use with an integrated medical curriculum, this easy-to-study multimedia package provides reliable Robbins content in a concentrated, highly efficient format, now fully integrated with interactive digital resources (cases, MCQs, images). Efficient, effective, and up to date, this new Robbins learning resource delivers the essential information you need to obtain a strong scientific foundation in pathology.
- The most concise Robbins text available, providing high-quality content and a case-based approach in a focused, multimedia learning package for coursework and exam preparation.
- Focuses on the core knowledge of disease mechanisms and essential clinical aspects that medical students need to know.
- Features more than 500 images and tables that illustrate key disorders and concepts.
- Includes Student Consult access which features the full contents of the book, plus exclusive integrated digital learning tools:
- Interactive cases and images that reinforce clinical application of core concepts
- Therapy boxes that describe new advances in medical therapeutics and support your transition to practice
- Self-assessment questions to help you evaluate your progress, with links to the Essentials text
- Searchable glossary of terms
Symptoms in the Pharmacy: A Guide to the Management of Common Illnesses 8th Edition (کیفیت چاپ سوپرپیکسل)
Informed by the experiences and expertise of seasoned pharmacists and GPs, this reference guide provides pharmacists working in the community with the treatment information they need when they need it. Each chapter incorporates a decision-making framework which distills the information necessary for treatment along with suggestions on “when to refer” set off in summary boxes. Elucidating case studies are provided throughout, in which pharmacists and doctors describe, in their own words, listening to and treating patients suffering with a range of common problems, from migraine to eczema to IBS.
The indispensable guide to assessing and managing common symptoms seen in the pharmacy
- Includes information about medicines recently reclassified for OTC supply such as those for malaria prophylaxis and erectile dysfunction
- Now includes more highlights of “Red Flag” signs and symptoms
- Covers respiratory, gastrointestinal, skin, ear and eye, cardiovascular, and pain conditions
- Offers specific recommendations for women’s, men’s and children’s health problems
- Provides decision making support for cases involving ethical dilemmas
- Features a visual display of relevant treatment guidelines
- Emphasizes the evidence base for OTC medicines
With expert coverage of most common ailments which will be encountered by pharmacists on a daily basis, Symptoms in the Pharmacy, 8th Edition is a professional resource you’ll want to keep close at hand for frequent consultation.
Official Guide to OET (Kaplan Test Prep) Second Edition (کیفیت چاپ سوپرپیکسل) Official Guide to OET (Kaplan Test Prep) Second…
ce presents the essentials of human anatomy in the popular Board Review Series outline formant and includes concise descriptions, clinical correlations, radiographs, full-color illustrations, and tables. Considered the best review book for gross anatomy by medical student reviewers, this updated and streamlined ninth edition includes more than 550 board-style questions with complete answers and explanations, organized into chapter review tests and an end-of-book comprehensive exam, to help students master key information.
- Updated clinical correlations demonstrate connections between anatomical knowledge and clinical medicine.
- Numerous medical images help students develop a better understanding of anatomy and clinical medicine.
- More than 550 USMLE-style questions (many new to this edition) with answers and rationales are available both electronically and in print to facilitate review.
- An updated art program with more than 200 color illustThis powerful, easy-to-use resourrations helps students understand difficult concepts and complicated anatomical structures.
- High-yield reviews at the end of each chapter provide targeted preparation for board and anatomy course examinations.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more