USMLE STEP1 2022 (کیفیت چاپ سوپر پیکسل)
کتاب USMLE STEP1 2022 یکی از مطرح ترین کتاب های پزشکی می باشد.
پیش فروش با تخفیف ویژه پیش خرید و 50% تخفیف
کیفیت چاپ سوپرپیکسل بصورت صنعتی با وضح 3600
صحافی تک جلدی هارد سوپر پیکسل
دوره های مرتبط
The FPGEE (Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination(R)) is the tallest hurdle for graduates of foreign pharmacy schools who wish to practice in the United States. With a pass rate that is under 60%, the FPGEE is a daunting 51/2 hour, 250-question exam that tests a wide range of knowledge in four major areas of pharmacy education: – Basic biomedical sciences (21%) – Pharmaceutical sciences (29%) – Social/behavioral/administrative pharmacy sciences (15%) – Clinical sciences (35%) Preparing for the FPGEE by reviewing all the material from each of your pharmacy school courses can be overwhelming. A far better approach is to study only the information most relevant to the exam, with the key points summarized in abbreviated bullet format. That’s exactly what The APhA Complete Review for the FPGEE, 2nd Edition contains. Completely revised an updated, the second edition of The APhA Complete Review for the FPGEE is a one-stop compilation of pharmacy knowledge and serves as a premier resource for successfully passing the FPGEE on your journey being eligible to take the NAPLEX and MPJE exams, and becoming a licensed pharmacist in the U.S. Key Features – More than 700 review questions: All 30 chapters end with approximately 20 practice exam questions and answers, plus explanations that reinforce key learning points. – Key Points section: A Key Points section summarizes the contents of each chapter in abbreviated bullet format. – Test-taking tips: Peter A. Chyka offers invaluable advice on studying for and taking the FPGEE. NEW TO THE SECOND EDITION: – All chapters have been completely revised and updated. – New questions enhance and expand the scope of exam preparation. – Study Guide Checklist and additional resources in each chapter supplement and reinforce the material. – New chapters cover Fundamentals of Pharmacy Practice; Clinical Pathophysiology; Toxicology; Health Promotion, Prevention, and Population Health; Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutic Decision Making; Economic and Humanistic Outcomes of Health Care Delivery; and Clinical Pharmacogenomics among other topics. Reference materials include: ASCVD Risk Assessment Hypertension Management Oral & Injectable Anticoagulants Diabetes Treatment Asthma & COPD Guidelines Antibiotic Dosing Special Populations Topics Immunization Schedules Helpful Equations Normal Lab Values Creatinine Clearance Opioid & Steroid Conversions Pharmacists’ Patient Care Process Significant Drug Interactions Drug Withdrawal Nutrition
Symptoms in the Pharmacy: A Guide to the Management of Common Illnesses 8th Edition (کیفیت چاپ سوپرپیکسل)
Informed by the experiences and expertise of seasoned pharmacists and GPs, this reference guide provides pharmacists working in the community with the treatment information they need when they need it. Each chapter incorporates a decision-making framework which distills the information necessary for treatment along with suggestions on “when to refer” set off in summary boxes. Elucidating case studies are provided throughout, in which pharmacists and doctors describe, in their own words, listening to and treating patients suffering with a range of common problems, from migraine to eczema to IBS.
The indispensable guide to assessing and managing common symptoms seen in the pharmacy
- Includes information about medicines recently reclassified for OTC supply such as those for malaria prophylaxis and erectile dysfunction
- Now includes more highlights of “Red Flag” signs and symptoms
- Covers respiratory, gastrointestinal, skin, ear and eye, cardiovascular, and pain conditions
- Offers specific recommendations for women’s, men’s and children’s health problems
- Provides decision making support for cases involving ethical dilemmas
- Features a visual display of relevant treatment guidelines
- Emphasizes the evidence base for OTC medicines
With expert coverage of most common ailments which will be encountered by pharmacists on a daily basis, Symptoms in the Pharmacy, 8th Edition is a professional resource you’ll want to keep close at hand for frequent consultation.
New to the series, Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews: Anatomy equips students with a clear, cohesive understanding of clinical anatomy, accentuated with embryology and histology content to ensure their readiness for clinical challenges. The popular Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews series format integrates approachable, lecture-style outlines with detailed full-color illustrations and photographs to clarify complex information and help students visualize key anatomic structures. Accompanying clinical examples make content even more accessible, and board-style review questions build test-taking confidence to help students excel on their exams.
- Succinct, outline-style text guides students step by step through essential concepts.
- More than 500 illustrations, color-coded cadaveric photographs, micrographs, and radiographic images vibrantly enrich students’ understanding of anatomic structures.
- Chapter Overviews and Summaries establish learning goals and reinforce key content for a fast, efficient review.
- Clinical Applications challenge students to apply their knowledge to commonly encountered clinical scenarios.
- Detailed tables ensure quick access to important facts and figures.
- Board-style review questions help students assess their understanding and prepare for exams.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more